Where to buy
Erotique, The Wapshott Journal of Erotica
Edited by Ginger Mayerson
Published by The Wapshott Press LLC
Cover by Rosemary Feit Covey
Cover by Carol Colin
Cover by Molly Kiely
Cover by Jennifer Bentson
Cover by Jennifer Bentson
Cover by Carlos Gonzalez
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- April 2016
- November 2015
- July 2015
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- November 2013
- July 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
Project Wonderful Button
Project Wonderful Square
Project Wonderful Sky 1
- ‘Stop Me If You’ve Heard This One Before’ by Michelle Brooks November 16, 2017...Press, and her novella, ‘Dead Girl, Live Boy’, was published by Storylandia...
- I Am Dead and Yet I Live by Michelle Brooks – Chicago Literati September 8, 2017...Small , (Backwaters Press), and a novella, Dead Girl, Live Boy , (Storylandia Press). A native Texan, she has spent much of her adult life in Detroit, her favorite...
- Michelle Brooks: “vacation Bible School” September 1, 2017...Dead Girl, Live Boy (Storylandia Press). A native Texan, she has...
- Odkryj tajemnice Karkonoszy. Poznaj niesamowite historie! August 29, 2017...podręczniku – mówi Wiktoria Poniatowska. Usługi Przewodnickie Storylandia , które świadczy, obejmują tego rodzaju atrakcje. Niezapomniane wrażenia podczas takiej formy zwiedzania są gwarantowane!...
- Soft Landings In Poetry Pdf March 11, 2017...e Storylandia 2 The Wapshott Journal Of FictionBest paper document online to eBook storylandia 2 ... because this workshop books about storylandia 2 the wapshott journal of fiction You could find and...
- ‘Stop Me If You’ve Heard This One Before’ by Michelle Brooks November 16, 2017
- Intimité dévoilée : les filles de la fac November 18, 2017...de la facTéléfilm érotique de Paul Levine.Interdit aux moins de...
- Extrait film culte mp3 November 18, 2017pdf: Wikipédia. idee jeu erotique, Synopsis: Retour vers le futur...
- Les grenouilles de poche film November 18, 2017Mal de pierres de Milena Agus, Livre de poche. Kamasutra des grenouilles : Un bestiaire érotique de Tomi Ungerer. Données Grenouille Portable De Poche Jeu Joueurs Construit en 638 Jeux. James...
- Telecharger Lap Dance (2014) Francais Film Complet VF November 18, 20175 , 31Une actrice debutante fait un pacte avec son fiance devenir danseuse erotique pour pouvoir prendre soin de son pere atteint d un cancer mais une fois le pacte brise la vie du couple est...
- Libertinage et Politique: Anglais November 18, 2017...pas, Polie : elle est avec son Anglais "WatriponDictionnaire érotique moderne, Alfred Delvau, 1850Watripon est un collaborateur du journal " Le Rabelais " fondé par Armand Sédixier .Cette...
- 1. Bienfaits de l’éducation de ma Dame November 18, 2017Multiplication des pensées envers ma Dame, car chaque pensée érotique renvoie à mon Educatrice, à Ses consignes Addiction évolutive envers Elle, qui devient le centre de mes pensées , de mes...
- Bev gives a handjob in her white shirt, part 2 November 18, 2017...Of BbcA Lot Of Gangbang On The Dance FloorPerverse Lea (film Erotique)Compilation Ass SlideshowLucky Car Ride Suck 1Watching The Girls In The RoomHeavyweight Cock-hungry SlutTwo Girls...
- Bibliothèque de Azrael7 - Liste Mes envies November 18, 2017...strip-tease est ultra érotique.[/spoiler]Livre vraiment trop court...
- Chroniques immortelles (22) November 18, 2017...aura plus tard un rôle érotique dans cette histoire, vous vous...
- Bon d’achat Captainlove : 30€ d’achats pour 19€ (lingerie sexy et plus... November 18, 2017...plus grandes marques et une très grande collection d’articles très érotique et sensuels. Que ce soit pour des soirées chaudes et journée sexy voici une offre pour réaliser bien des fantasmes et...
- Intimité dévoilée : les filles de la fac November 18, 2017
Live Traffic Feed
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Erotique, Issue 5
Edited by Ginger Mayerson; Cover by Molly Kiely
Welcome to Erotique, Issue 5!
Boredom, after a while, becomes physically painful. I have watched so much Jeopardy that I am good at it, even at American history and anagrams. There came a point when I turned on the XBox and there were no games I hadn’t won. My life up until now had been a relentless cycle of hockey-school-hockey that had segued smoothly after college into the current pattern of hockey-work-soccer-hockey-workworkWORK. Now, all my time is free.
Hat Trick, by Butch Lee Rivers
The Capitol Club hadn’t changed in ten years, and Derrick Cavenaugh wondered if that was good or bad or inconsequential. It had been quite the progressive bar when it opened—Turkish themed, with pillows on the floor (!) for seating—but now was just another Jagermeister-stop along the Pike-Pine corridor in service of the weekend Millennial wilders from across the lake and Issaquah. He trudged upstairs and squeezed past the throng at the Moroccan-tiled bar to step out onto the open-air balcony with its tiny wrought iron tables. Ten years ago, cigarette smoke might have tickled his nose out there; ten years ago, the sunset view of downtown Seattle would have been unobstructed by construction cranes. Derrick ran a hand through his hair, which had also been thicker the last time he was here. He had no idea why Bernice had chosen this place for her party, but there was nothing to do about it now; he opened a glass French door to the laughing group of youths splayed within, and forced himself to smile.
“Dare!” Bernice was supine against sage-colored silk pillows that set off her chestnut curls and creamy skin to incandescence. “You came!”
Bernice Pegs Her Dare, by Paullette Gaudet
We delight in the pastimes of the night.
But oh, what splendors are committed in light!
“What’s that you’re reading?”
“Must be wonderful stuff.” Remarkable poetry indeed, to make the eyes sparkle so excitedly and the face flush.
Couplet, by Colleen Leah
“Harry? Oi, Harry!”
Harry Thompson rubbed his eyes and raised his head groggily from his desk. The desk was piled with papers, all covered in his own scratchy handwriting: assorted sketches, diagrams, notes, and doodles. He rubbed his eyes again, then peered at his twin, stifling a yawn. “Joolz? Izz’at you?”
I Am Always Touched By Your Presence (Dear), by Rory Ondine
The argument started over a movie, the rerelease of one Gretchen and Steve saw on their first date in college. Gretchen had watched it again on video, and did not want to see it a third time. Steve said he was angry at her lack of sentiment, but Gretchen knew he was really upset that she had not been delighted at his good memory.
The Slap, Paullette Gaudet
I was cumming. My lover was still pounding into me, the thick shaft driving deep into my depths as my stomach clenched, my pussy tightened and I came hard. God, I came so hard with hips slamming against my ass, still red and stinging. Strong fingers dug into my hips, holding me tight and still while I came, making sure I didn’t move, couldn’t escape the almost unbearable pleasure.
Reversals, by Raven Ramsey
The blur of traffic passing her on I-15 matched the blur of events that brought her to this dusty California highway. She had been walking all night and half the day, her thumb poised eastward. Sarah James winced and rubbed her cheek, which was still bruised beneath the blemish cream. It was his favorite place to hit her. Sarah had far different reasons for mastering makeup than most 18-year-old girls. The last 24 hours raced through her mind like a high-speed train with frequent stops. Still feeling the bruises from last week’s beating, Sarah was acutely aware of the danger signals as she arrived home the previous night. Deanna James was face down on the couch. The rubber cord still encircled her mother’s arm like a loose bra strap. Leonard held an empty bottle of Jack Daniels. Thousands of white dots littered the TV screen. Leonard pounded the set with his free hand. He jerked around to face her, bloodshot eyes glaring.
Unfallen Snow, by Anne Namyr
The first time I watched porn with a girl was with Lauren, who was safe because she wasn’t my girlfriend and I wasn’t sleeping with her.
It was a late ‘80s thing, called “Fly Me” on VHS and was a stewardess fantasy that took place around a fictional airline. They had stock footage of airplanes and some dialogue scenes inside what looked like a real airport and there were the prerequisite scenes in “first class” in which the stewardess delivers coffee, tea and blowjobs that looked like it was shot in someone’s garage with some spare airplane seats rigged up. There were also layovers in anonymous hotel rooms. The fashions were ridiculous with bouffant hairdos and the women wearing garters and stockings that you never saw anywhere else except in Victoria’s Secret ads, and ridiculous wooden acting that elicited laughs and derision from Lauren and me rather than the intended horniness as we fast-forwarded through the sex scenes to get to the “plot” while hanging out in Gary’s empty apartment.
On Or Around Lauren, by Roger Leatherwood